Chemo Delayed

Well,  chemo is officially delayed. 

My parents went to urgent care today because they both are still coughing. They have the same symptoms as I do (minus the MS add ins).  They both came back with bronchitis. I got nervous because even though I am fever free I still suspected a bronchitis diagnosis would change the verdict.  I was right. Dr Burt called in a Zpack for me and it looks like I am delayed until at least Friday.  I pray no longer. My job this week is to get better.  I will focus on that.



Ps- Rosie and Fran are in transit! 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s